Look What's New in 2021
January 21, 2021
09:48 AM by Courtney Fitzgerald
The new year is bringing you new ways to earn rewards through the HealthQuest Wellness Program. Here's a sneak peek of some of the new program updates for 2021:
New preventive health activities
- Mammograms and colonoscopies are now incentivized, and worth 5 credits each.
- Credits for getting a flu shot will increase from 1 to 3, due to even more importance during these times.
More ways to learn and earn online
You will be able to earn more credits online, allowing you to work on your wellness safely from a distance. New opportunities include:
- Additional Learning Modules
- Additional EAP On-Demand Webinars/Trainings
- New Financial Health Modules that correlate to State of Kansas programs
Additionally, the Premium Incentive Discount credit requirement will return to 40 credits. For members on plans C, J, N, and Q, the HRA/HSA Dollars awarded for each HealthQuest credit completed will return to $10, up to the maximum of $500 per member.