The FULL 2021 Onsite Biometric Screening Schedule is Now Posted!
April 13, 2021
15:14 PM by Courtney Fitzgerald
The new and improved Biometric Screening portal is back with a new look, making scheduling a Biometric Screening or ordering a Home Test Kit a breeze!
- More appointment slots per event to accommodate demand
- Map view of biometric screening events
- The ability to add screening appointments to your calendar
- An all-around more user-friendly experience
Click Here to Schedule Your Appointment.
What is a Biometric Screening?
A Biometric screening is a great way to get an idea of your core health metrics, including your Blood Glucose, Cholesterol, Body Mass Index (BMI), and Blood Pressure. Completion of an annual biometric screening is worth 5 HealthQuest Credits. Those members enrolled in health plans C, J, N, or Q will also receive $50 contributed toward their eligible HRA or HSA.
Earn up to 6 additional credits per category by measuring within the healthy incentive range for your Blood Glucose, Blood Pressure, and Cholesterol.
Ways to Complete a Biometric Screening:
- Schedule an appointment for a HealthQuest-sponsored onsite Biometric Screening
- Order and Complete a Home Test Kit
- Have your doctor complete a Physician Form during your annual well visit
- Schedule a Free Biometric Screening Appointment at the HealthQuest Health Center