About Your Benefits
The Hartford offers Hospital Indemnity, Accident, and Critical Illness insurance for State Employee Health Plan Members.
For more information on the products offered, visit The Hartford Website.
- SEHP Policy Number 681811 (Accident, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity)
- Group Voluntary Insurance Benefits Presentation
- Help Fill in the Gaps of Your Current Coverage and How to Designate a Beneficiary
- The Hartford Rates
- Accident Insurance Plan Summary
- Accident Insurance Coverage Book
- Accident Insurance Rider
- Accident Insurance Video
Critical Illness Insurance
Hospital Indemnity Insurance
Claim or Current Policy Questions
Questions about your claim or current coverage? Visit The Hartford Member Portal for access to your Critical Illness, Accident & Hospital Indemnity Benefits.
- Submit a claim online
- Access claim and administrative forms
- View explanation of benefits (EOBs) for processed claims
- Review claim history
- View policy documentation
Members will need to create an account when visiting the site for the first time. Call 1-855-964-5539 for assistance.
If you are leaving the State Employee Health Plan, you may be able to continue your coverage. Call 877-320-0484 for more details.
M-F, 8am – 6pm ET