Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
What is the Employee Assistance Program?
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a special service provided for benefits-eligible employees and their dependents at no charge. The EAP provides information, short-term counseling, advice, and referrals from licensed professionals who understand the typical stresses we all face day in and day out.
In today’s fast-paced world, trying to manage work, home, family, and all the associated demands can sometimes be a real test. And occasionally, wouldn’t it be nice if there were an experienced, objective professional who could answer a confidential question or help with one of life’s concerns?
- Employee Assistance Program Brochure
- Services Offered (Confidential, Free, 24/7)
- Monthly Webinar Series
Who Is Eligible to Use the EAP?
- The EAP is available to all active, benefits-eligible employees of the State of Kansas, their family members living in the same household or dependent children.
- All active, benefits-eligible employees of our Non State Employer Groups, their family members living in the same household or dependent children.
- Benefits-eligible employees who have been laid off/terminated are eligible to use the EAP for six months after a layoff.
- Retirees and COBRA participants are not eligible to participate.