Medicare Part D
About Your Benefits
SilverScript is the Medicare Part D prescription drug plan for members of the State Employee Health Plan. They offer two plans, Premium and Economy.
- The Premier Plan has a $0 deductible. It has 5 Tiers and offers coverage through the Gap (Donut-Hole) on all tiers. For 90-day prescription fills, you pay one and a half months’ copay. See the benefit summary for full co-pay details.
- The Economy Plan has a $350 annual deductible. The deductible does not apply to Tier 1 and 2 drugs. Coverage is provided through the Gap (Donut-Hole) on Tier 1 and Tier 2 drugs. For 90-day prescription fills, you may pay a reduced co-pay based on the tier level. See the benefit summary for full co-pay details.
For more information, go to www.caremark.com or contact SilverScript at 1-800-411-3986.
If you are not yet a member of SilverScript and you would like to check potential pricing for your medications, you may contact SilverScript at 1-800-210-6065.
If you have enrolled in one of the plans listed above, you can register online at www.caremark.com* and utilize tools to manage your healthcare; this includes:
- Drug-cost estimator
- Pharmacy locator
- Use this link today to check if your pharmacy is in network: Pharmacy Locator (When prompted, under the ‘Select a Plan’ drop-down menu, select the first option that displays: “Medicare Group Part D 2021 P1 Network”)
- Download your monthly Explanation of Benefits (EOB), and
- Refill and check the status of mail-order requests
SilverScript provides convenient access to a nationwide network of over 66,000 pharmacies, with over 23,000 preferred, including mail order.
Clinical Support to Help Coordinate Your Care
Home delivery is available through the CVS Caremark(R) Mail Service Pharmacy. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 10 days after the mail order pharmacy receives an order. You can also sign up for automated mail order delivery. To place an initial order or reorder by phone, call 1-800-294-6324 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Providing Part D benefits is our only focus at SilverScript. A proud member of the CVS Caremark Health family of companies, SilverScript Prescription Drug Plan serves more than 5 million members and has become one of the largest Medicare-approved Part D prescription drug plan providers. We’ve been offering reliable Part D plans since 2006 when Medicare chose us to help launch the Part D program. Now, we are in our 14th year of providing confidence, consistency, and worry-free coverage to America’s seniors and people with disabilities.
Mail Order Pharmacy
Open 7 days per week, 24 hours per day
(TTY users should call 711)