State Employee Health Plan

Where can I apply for HealthyKIDS?

You may apply online at Sign into your Member Portal, click on the Enrollments & Events tab, and click on the HealthyKIDS link in the green box at the bottom of the page. If you are employed at ESU, KSU, KU, KUMC or PSU, your Member Portal is

« Back

© 2024 State Employee Health Plan. All rights reserved.