2022 Enrollment Resources
Discover Benefit Options
ALEX is an online resource the SEHP uses to walk you through all of your available benefits and explain how they work. ALEX can also help you to compare the various health plan options based on your individual circumstances. Ever wanted to know what the cost difference would be to cover your family on Plan A vs Plan C? Let ALEX do that calculation for you.
What's New in 2022
New Vendors to the SEHP
• Avēsis - New Vision Insurance provider.
• MetLife - New Health Savings Account (HSA) and Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) provider.
Medical and Prescription
• Plan A - Deductible amounts reduced to $900/single and $1,800/family.
• Plan A - Out-of-Pocket (OOP) Maximum reduced to $5,250/single and $10,500/family.
• Plan A - Reduced primary care Copay from $40 to $30.
• Plan C - Out-of-Pocket (OOP) Maximum reduced to $4,500/single and $9,000/family.
• All Plans - Preferred Brand Name Drugs Coinsurance reduced from 40% to 35%.
• All Plans - Non Preferred Brand Name Drugs Coinsurance reduced from 65% to 60%.
• Plan Q will no longer be offered as a medical plan option.
Premium Incentive Discount Earning Period:
- January 3, 2022 - December 31, 2022
HRA/HSA Contribution Earning Period:
- January 3, 2022 - November 18, 2022